Hey there in today's episode we are talking about the THREE simple things to focus on to grow your team online.
My name is Brandy Shaver, and what I do is help network marketers, business owners, coaches, and people that build teams and move products. Today's topic is super simple. It's kind of a 30-foot view of what has to happen for you to actually build your business on social media and monetize that business.
There are three things that you want to do -
1. Grow an audience.
- The best way to go about that is to figure out who your perfect prospect is and where you can find them online. Where do they hang out? Once you figure that out you can start building an audience with them, whether that be organically or with paid advertising. It's up to you which route you prefer to take
2. Engage with your audience.
- This is so important! You've got to stand out in a noisy newsfeed by sharing valuable information that your perfect prospect is looking for instead of trying to sell to them.
- Example: Let's say you're in health and wellness and you want to build a following...Maybe you go into some health and wellness groups, you offer some value, ask some questions, and build relationships in that group. I am in no way saying that you poach those people out of that group. Build genuine relationships just like you would at a networking event but move that into an online space.
3. Promote to your audience.
- When I say promote, I'm not saying drop a spammy message to a stranger. I'm saying build the relationship first. This is the part that most network marketers miss.
- What really has to happen is building that know, like, and trust before anything else happens.
So remember to
GROW - ENGAGE - PROMOTE
Of course, there is a lot more involved in it than just three simple words. If you need more information on how to do this you're going to want to grab the free resource below.
So if you got value from today, let me know. I appreciate you being here and we'll see you next time on the next episode, have a great rest of your day. Brandy xx